WEBINAR: The Impact of COVID-19 on India's Nonprofit Organisations
A June 2020 report from the Centre for Social Impact and Philanthropy (CSIP) at Ashoka University captured a preliminary assessment of how India's nonprofit organisations are dealing with the COVID-19 "triple crisis" of health, social, economic challenges. This June 17 webinar presented key findings from CSIP's survey of nonprofit leaders conducted in April and May, followed by a frank discussion with nonprofit leaders on what kind of financial and non-financial investments are most needed to support community response, recovery, and resilience.
- Ingrid Srinath, Director, Centre for Social Impact and Philanthropy
- Lina Sonne, Interim Research Director, Centre for Social Impact and Philanthropy
- Amit Chandra, Philanthropist and Chairman, Bain Capital - India
- Pritha Venkatachalam, Partner, The Bridgespan Group
- Anshu Gupta, Founder Director, GOONJ
- Renuka Gupta, CEO, Pardada Pardadi Educational Society
The report is available for free download at https://csip.ashoka.edu.in/research. For more information about this report or the webinar, or if you are a nonprofit leader interested in participating in the next round of this research project, email email@example.com or visit https://csip.ashoka.edu.in/covid-impact-survey.